Monday, April 11, 2011

Make-Over Time!

Okay, so I had someone say the other day "Trish, you're so photogenic".


This, my friends... is not the case. I am, however, a pretty good photographer. This makes all the difference. Well, this and professional hair and makeup... ;) So, I thought I'd do a little BEFORE and AFTER feature for you, to prove that you don't need to be super photogenic to have great photos. You just have to hire me (wink, wink).


So, here is my before (this is also known as "me every day". I'm a mother of three and consider having time to brush my teeth in the morning a luxury)



Oy. A bit lack luster eh? To say the least. This is kind of embarassing. I actually walk around like that? Yes. Yes I do.


But I went and got my hair did (take that you little grey bastards!) and then put on a little makeup and... Voila!



Even I don't hate that picture. That's what a little positive attention and a good photographer can do for you (that's not even good makeup... I did that myself... my makeup girls are INCREDIBLE).


So what are you waiting for?


http://www.boudoirphotographymaui.com/. Full service glamour photography for women... by women.

No comments:

Post a Comment